Andrew Pringle, President
Andrew Pringle knows a thing or two about innovative designs that stand the test of time. And throughout a 15-year career that’s taken him from North Dakota to the Twin Cities and back again, he’s played instrumental roles in some of the region’s most impressive and iconic projects, including:
- Target Field
- RDO Tower (Block 9)*
- RD Offutt Company corporate office*
- Sanford Fargo Medical Center
- Multiple rural and urban medical facilities
- 800+ multi-family apartment and student housing units nationwide
- Commercial offices
- K-12 schools
*Denotes owner’s rep experience
As a construction professional, Andrew helps homeowners and companies alike realize their dreams with new, custom and remodeled homes and commercial buildings that combine modernity and innovation with trusted craftsmanship. He’s worked on or managed projects that total 5M+ square feet and nearly $2.5B.
Andrew earned a degree in Construction Management from North Dakota State University and has called this area home ever since. At NDSU, Andrew was President of Sigma Chi fraternity, and he continues to be actively involved in the organization’s alumni and undergraduate chapters. He’s a proud West Fargo resident who knows the area, the people and what makes this region such a special place to live and work.
- LEED AP BD+C, a credential that recognizes professionals with expertise in the design and construction phases of green buildings serving the commercial, residential, education and healthcare sectors.
- Licensed North Dakota Class A General Contractor (#42188)
- Licensed Minnesota Residential Building Contractor (#BC798795)
A Family Affair
AP Signature Homes is a true family venture! Andrew is the proud husband to Justine and dad to Mallory and Brooklyn. Outside of work and school, the Pringles enjoy spending time at their lakes-area cabin, cheering on the NDSU Bison and exploring the Fargo-Moorhead area.